Monday, March 14, 2016

A long overdue post

Sometimes I forget that my blog is my favourite space for me to write. The effect haven't faded in me even after a decade of blogging. Six years of blogging and I'm still successfully maintaining this site as the way I always wanted it to be. I still remember those years where I come this portal whenever I feel so down or happy. And I have neglected to write over here since last August. Last year wasn't really a good year for me and my family. Yes, I lost my mom on last September 17th, early morning 2.16am. This is a biggest tragedy that I have faced in my life. Well at times, I know, one day we all have to die. But sometimes, we ourselves can't help it when our dear and lovely ones left us alone and goes for their next journey But yeah, I know my mother is at better place now after suffering from all the problems and sicks and medicines and treatments that she has gone through. 

Her only wish was to hand over me to a good men who can take care of me and let me to pursue my dream. But that didn't happen.And i doubt even that will ever happen or not. Because we both are a way too different on views.  And yes, I don't want to fulfill my dream as somebodies daughter-in-law but as the daughter of my parents and sister of my sister and brother. But thankful to god, after my mom's demise somehow my family is being a great support system to me. Especially my brother. He wants me to do the best and get the best even. Apart from family, I definitely have to mention about Gautham and Divya for being my biggest strength during those days when I was all alone after I loss my mom. Divya basically keeps me so busy with the FC stuffs such as edits and designs et all. And Gautham, despite his tight schedule during Rangoon shooting he still manage to do a voice text for me and send it to me via facebook and through by Rohit. 

I seriously have to mention about Rohit over here, I have never seen any celebrity photographer down to earth like him. After seeing my post regarding my mother on facebook, he got my contact number, and made Priya, Chinmayi akka and Rahul athimber to pray for my mom and send a voice notes on whatsapp. And yest my mother listened to all of your messages and she smiles at me. This is something so extremely sweet, and I just can't wait to land in Chennai this November and meet them personally. I got lots of stuffs to talk with them. Especially Padmhasini amma and Gautham!

Well you see, sometime we ourselves wouldn't know what good we had done to earn such good peoples in our life. Each time whenever I jumped with them into a conversation, I always thinks okay, I'm blessed!! I'm a blessed kid for few things..

1. Bharathanatyam
2. My parents & siblings
3. My mom as my guru *bharathanatyam
4. Friends *Shruti/Divya/Tharmy/Trisha/Ridhima/Subbhu/Harish/Bavani/Lekshmipriya/Karthik/Arun anna
5. Gautham *when he says I can think him as my own big brother talk/message to him anytime
6.Padmhasini *another mommy - I always call her mommy

As a girl child who born in a middle class family, what else do I need? Well, the one thing as a students, I my sis and brother didn't do for my mom was a kanakaabhishekam. We have planned about it a year before mom's demise, but due to our own busy schedules of work and traveling we forget about it and we never do it. Well when this dream will come true? Ermm, yeah I'm going to Chennai, this November to pursue my bharathanatyam training under guru Uma Dandayuthapani Pillai ( daughter of Natyakala Chakravarthy K.N.Dandayuthapani Pillai & he is my mom's guru as well ) . 

All I wanted is, to be a known classical performer. And I miss you amma.