Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Birthday Laddooooosh

Happy birthday you absolutely amazing piece of adorable rasberry cutie chweety laddhoooooosh.. Okay IDK what the hell I'm actually typing now but no offense intended because we all know we love each other and there's only peace, love, happy and finally being stupid and ended up complaining and wailing and crying each other to "G" anna because he means a lot to us! (This G alphabet got so much of power inside us anna) Well, how old are you now? 26, right? Woaaaah... I still remember when I wished you for your 24th birthday and honestly I can't believe I'm still friends with you. You know, how easily I earn and loss peoples just like that. But believe me, you were and are one amazing and the most nicest girl I've known ever since your 24th birthday. And clearly only our asses have grown up but not our brains, but yeah I'm quite proud of that too!!! We still talk like the way we used to when we started talking. Remember our own calm down yoga courses and a twitter strike with pappukka when anna's both YY film release and VRV audio got delayed. Please don't ask how I remember that, I was twitter searching our convos and died with embarrassment. I can never forget how much we embarrassed each other in front of our followers on twitter and also how we earned a few and lost a lot of followers on twitter. 

Anyways you berry cherry cutie ruck crab (oops) okay I think its time I should start respecting you since it's your birthday today. You're one of the cutest, sweetest, darlingest, dearest, and crabbiest (sorry can't help it though) people I've known. I can be myself with you and I know you wouldn't judge. 24...25...26.... Three years of friendship and for heaven sake, I still don't believe this... Wowwwww.. Divyaaaaaa... I'm so proud of you for keeping this relationship strong and yes Thank you Gautham Na for that... You're one of the few people with whom I'm absolutely random with (it's mutual with G anna too.. I know) Cherryboo pengicake thanks for always being there for me when I needed you and thanks for being yourself. Well wait.. it haven't finished yet!!! As you always says, it just got geared up and we still do have many trillions of kilometers to go and we all really sure about it that this craziness will never come to an end. Well yeah, there's no end but we will continue this forever and ever and even after that. I think I share most of my bestest, hardest and even stupidest moments with you. When I'd no one to turn up with, thank god I had Anna, You and Tharmy.... For EVERYTHING!!!! 

Okay you punkchit cake the bestest friend of mine, remember this. I WILL NEVER EVER WILL RUNAWAY WITH YOUR CRAZINESS. And you're my chocolate, gulab jamoon, peanut butter, sakkara uppuma, masalavada, thayir saadham, latte, frappucino, and the yummiest blueberry cheese cake..... Yeeuuuuwwww... You sounds like a restaurants menu card now!!! :'P :'D And yeah as you told me earlier, let's keep this spirit of bashing peoples with the unknown bad words that we created for ourselves. Thosekuruvivadai, kazhuguroti, mayilubajji. Off course you holds the copyrights.. :) :) OMG!! I can't stop laughing. 24/7 we have talked endlessly, midlessly and brainlessly. But all those happy crazy, sad, angry and romantic (well only you knows from where and to whom we discuss this romantic romantic part - SCRIPT) too.. anna you will get to know about this when the right time comes... lollll...rofl... :'D But these all made us the dearest besties for life, and of course made us to hold up each other when the craziness exceeds its limit (it has crossed that limit line long time back already)... Okay I think I shall back to the track rather than writing our three years of history.. hee hee

Divya - the strongest girl that I've known. Well today I smile, and its because of you. You have made me to forget about most of the worst things. Without you, I think I wouldn't be talking and laughing like this. I wish may the god grant you all the happiness and love that you deserve. Wishing you a many more happiest returns of the day tum mera pyaari bhoori gulabi... Have a great lovely year. Keep smiling always... And keep up your craziness with me. Because that's my only drug that keeps me smiling at first place. I love you so much.. And yeah we all loves you so dearly.. Oh wait!!! This is our third year friendship day too.. :):):) Happy friendship day too babe.. Have a great day.. Love you baby ma... muaaah :):*:D

PS: This blog wish was posted an half day earlier upon the request of the pre birthday baby Divya Darling aka Shilpa