Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's Bloggiee's 2nd Birthday.

So this is it. Second year journey in this biggest ever blog society. Thanking again to my 1st blog lady Chinmayi who brought me into this site by her own blog.  And off coarse thanks to all my dear followers and readers, for taking out your precious time to plunge over my site. My very first post was Nenjil Nenjil song lyrics sang by Chinmayi on 27th january at 3.45 am.

Hmm well.. I feel just like a WOW!! How time flies so fast. And how thing have changed in my life + blog. I hope I will keep on writing and off coarse post some interesting things to you guys. And well just to inform you folks I have started another blog on yesterday. It's called Dancing Bells. If any South Indian Classical Dancers will like to join hand with me as a guest blogger, You're Most Welcome.

Well c'mon now lets celebrate the party.

PS: Click on the picture to watch the VIDEO