Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sisters & Friends Forever


Dear वैजयंथी प्रिंसेस (V!NK§) or VaijuBooky,

2011 was our best... and we both will make 2013 as our another best year that should be more memorable than anything else... But seriously I mean it you're the best ever friend & sista I'm having. Thanks a lot to our louvely **** for making us a friend after all.. The only good thing that she'd done for us I reckon, while she was in FB!  what I'll be doing if you are not there for me during my hard times and off coarse the happy minutes too???

I must say it's all God's blessing!! There are loads of peoples out there for me in the name of sista's & friends, But you're the special one for me. Hope this year we'll fly together, I will be there on October mid or November beginning.

Wishing you a very Happiest New Year and mayOUR Dream comes true in this 2013

Much Love,
Rubini Shetty (R!NK§) or as you named me as RubuTweety! ♥