Saturday, January 26, 2013

Post "X5"


Hey folks. It's been very long time since I wrote about what's happening around me. Totally was a way from all. Even I was very less active in both Twitter & Facebook. Past these few month I have came through with so many problems in my life. Studies, health, parents, friends and relatives. But all these thing are just related to one!! That is "MONEY"! Well previously I have gone thru with Chinmayi akka's blog and there she has penned down "When the going gets tough, plunge into studying." 
So when I was in this situation, I just made up my mind to go to MPH bookstore and buy some books. I bought a few amazing books written by Paulo Coelho titled Brida, The Alchemist and then Sophie Kinsella's The Whole Shopaholic series, Cocktails for Three, Sleeping Arrangement, and her new book I've got your Number. All of this books were super amazing. I think I just took about a week to finish reading all of these each books. And yes, newly I have joined in Kuchipudi class and love learning the Andhra Pradesh art form. I guess most of you peoples who are non- Indian don't know what is KUCHIPUDI is. Well will post a video at the end of the story. And currently I'm thinking of pursuing my studies in Management field. Just because loads of Maths involve in that. lo. You know I'm a maths geek. hee hee ☺ ... Sometimes when I get a free time from my busy days , I'll just plunge my head into the STATISTIC text books from Oxford and study all those graphs and solve the problems too. Maybe I guess, this books all keep me going on till now, even I'm living in a very sorrow life. There are some peoples who still thinks that I'm having a very charmed life. But the truth is, they need to get closer to me to know the fact that it's all sorrow. So after facing too many bloody problems I have made up my mind to study, when God behaves too mean to me. And that is how I realize studying is actually a very beautiful. After all we will know ourselves best! No one need to direct us in good or bad. And I'm like that. I don't like when people order me to this or that. I feel it's a very awkward thing for me to done. You know Aquarians are born to lead! lol.  hee hee ☺ ☻ And off coarse there will be the sometimes urg.. wait.. most of the times I get angry with god. In fact, I will scold him and won't even pray for sometimes. No flowers, no theertham, no prasadam. STAY HUNGRY!!! yes.. That's me and this how I will behave to GOD! Even today morning I did this to him. Sometimes there will be a moment when I'll curse the god.  When my mom was admitted in hospital on last September, I think no one in this world has scold or cursed this as much as I did!! Sometimes I speak to myself, What god will be thinking about me?! WHAT kind of creatures I have sent to this planet? lol But then, That's ME! But I don't regret for what I'm doing. Because I know my way is right. So inspite of all the nonsense I see around me, all the bloody and crap things that get doled out, I just turn out myself in studying/learning/teaching/ or reading something. It's far better then wasting your energy brooding about people and circumstance.