Sunday, January 27, 2013

Being Myself!

There was a moment in my life, at the end of last year where there was a loads of conversations with peoples who knows me well. Which means since I born. But I just don't take their advice! It's all an old advices, just like them. And I'm sure I'm going to be a great person if I listen to them. But there were another few peoples who came into my life in this recent time. Who hold my hands when I was in a very critical situation with tough days. I can say it to anyone, they knows me better than the relatives I know. Yes, it's true! The talk with the peoples who we each other knows well, was just with mind-to-mind, heart-to-heart. They want me to know the best of mine but not dumping me, just like the others does to me earlier.

They says I have changed from before. Transformed.. Not more the old Rubini Shetty. You're someone who is capable to do anything that you love, just to achieve your LIFE dream. But I think, Did I really changed?? Better or worse?  Sometimes we are lucky to find out peoples who are just too similar to our character or at least who are being in our state of mind. 

But in mine, I haven't found any one as that yet. There would be sometimes for us to learn a lesson for our own. make some decisions without looking our and discussing with others. (I personally advice you, please don't ever listen  to your siblings, unless they are spending their own days with you or at least you guys are in the age group. If you still listen those who are 15-20 years elder than you, then you life just will be like in HELL.) Ask questions and answers for ourselves. By knowing the one person who is very important for us is - ourselves! How well do you know yourself? 

Stand in front your mirror and look at your own eyes and talk. Are you afraid to look at your own eyes? 

So then this friend told me, Make every moment as yours. And it's upto your wish whether to make it beautiful or whatever else. Choose to be happy. Forget about all the craps that's roaming around you now. Live your Life for this moment. And your life is only for you. Question yourself and find the answer, so that you can know yourself better than anyone else in this universe. Go beyond your dream. Be honest. It might be scary at first, but when you get to know all this, you'll find yourself a brand new person in this globe. With a new vision.